Protect your property by investing in the health of your trees. Reach out to American Climbers for professional tree services in Sudbury, MA, and the surrounding Metrowest area today.
Our tree removal experts at American Climbers specialize in large tree removal to remove dead or hazardous trees from your property. We also offer tree pruning and emergency tree service for our neighbors in Ashland.
Large trees require special care with professional expertise and equipment, including climbing safety gear, cranes, bucket trucks, log trucks, grapple saws, chippers, and more, to cut any tree down to size and haul it away without damaging your property. Rely on American Climbers for safe tree removal on your Ashland property.
Tree Removal and Stump Grinding
Large tree removal requires special tools, training, and experience. Our knowledgeable climbers have years of experience using bucket trucks, chippers, and safety harnesses to take trees down safely without causing damage to nearby buildings, power lines, or other trees.
For especially large trees, we offer professional tree removal with a crane. We’ve specialized in large tree removal since 1995 and can quickly and safely remove large trees from your property.
Reasons to remove a tree include:
- The tree is dead or dying and is or could become a hazard.
- It has a weak structure prone to limb breakage or toppling in the event of a storm or inclement weather.
- The tree interferes with traffic on roads or sidewalks or blocks access to driveways or parking garages.
- It has overgrown the property and is no longer suitable for your home or business.
- The tree is in the way of planned construction or development.
- It is part of a cluster of trees, and removing one or more trees can help the remaining trees thrive.
We also offer stump grinding as an additional service with our tree removal services. Live stumps can regrow and attract fungal infections or pest infestations, such as carpenter ants or termites. Ask our estimator to add stump grinding to your quote during your complimentary on-site consultation.
Tree Trimming and Pruning
You may be able to trim your smaller trees yourself with some pruning shears, but large tree trimming requires professional equipment and expertise. At American Climbers, we can inspect your trees for weaknesses, trim away dead branches, shape the canopy to beautify your tree, and reduce the likelihood of storm damage during the next major weather event.
Large tree pruning may include:
- Cutting away limbs too close to buildings, power lines, or other trees.
- Removing limbs that show signs of disease or pest infestation before it spreads to the rest of the tree.
- Reducing the canopy weight to allow more airflow and light penetration and increasing resilience to wind and ice.
- Training younger trees to grow with a strong shape.
Regular tree trimming can help reduce damage due to high winds, diseases, or pests. A healthy tree is much less susceptible to adverse conditions.
Emergency Tree Service and Storm Clean-Up
Contact us any time, 24/7, for emergency tree service, including removing storm-damaged trees, storm clean-up, and more. Do not attempt emergency tree removal yourself. Limbs and trees damaged or knocked over in a storm can be dangerous without the right equipment and experience.
Call American Climbers for help removing storm-damaged trees. We have the appropriate tools, safety equipment, and expertise to perform emergency tree removal without further damaging your property and other trees.
Do you need to clear a lot for development? The experienced tree removal specialists at American Climbers can help you with large tree removal with a crane, log hauling, and stump grinding to clear that lot quickly and safely so you can begin the next step in construction.
Dependable Tree Service in Sudbury, MA
Are you looking for tree services for your Sudbury, MA home or business?
Since 1996, American Climbers Tree Service has provided excellent tree care and services for homes and businesses in Sudbury, MA, as well as other Metrowest areas. Contact us today at 508-497-8628 to discuss your trees and to set up an initial consultation.
About Sudbury, MA
Residents in Sudbury enjoy several natural and entertainment attractions and events. Don’t miss out on any of these options:
- deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum
- Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge
- Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge
- Goodnow Farms Chocolate
- Sobre Mesa
- Franco’s Trattoria
Call American Climbers for Tree Removal and Tree Trimming in Sudbury
At American Climbers, we pride ourselves on the customer service that won us “Best of the Best MetroWest.” Ask about our discounts.